Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottage near Cupar and St Andrews, Fife
- Individually designed contemporary self catering holiday cottage.
- 4 Star luxury self catering holiday accommodation new in 2009.
- Comfortably sleeps up to six guests in an idyllic rural setting in North East Fife.
- Landscaped gardens with patio, giant chess board, open country views, orchard, barbecue and private parking.
- Ideally located in the centre of Fife, close to the Tay and Forth road bridges, St Andrews, Edinburgh, Perth, Dundee and the East Neuk.
- Less than ten minutes walk from the recently restored Hill of Tarvit Hickory Golf Course and within a short drive of Carnoustie, Kingsbarns and the Old Course in St Andrews.
- As featured in The Scotsman's 'Interiors' and 'Your Home' magazines.
Bag End Holiday Cottage, Fife
Nestled in the heart of the Kingdom of Fife, in the hamlet of Chance Inn, Bag End Cottage offers luxury self catering holiday cottage accommodation in the main part of a stylish contemporary
timber-clad residence set in an idyllic rural setting. We are one mile from the historic village of Ceres and within easy reach of Cupar, St Andrews and the beautiful medieval fishing villages of
the East Neuk of Fife.
Opened in 2009, Bag End Cottage is just nine miles from the Old Course and the British Golf Museum in St Andrews. We are within easy reach of over seventy other local golf courses,
including Carnoustie and Kingsbarns, with the recently restored Hickory Golf Course at Hill of Tarvit only a ten-minute walk from our doorstep.
For the non-golfer, Fife boasts a wealth of visitor attractions, including Scotland’s Secret Bunker, Deep Sea World, five Blue Flag beaches, and much more. Historic places of interest
abound, with the likes of Falkland Palace, St Andrews Cathedral, Glamis Castle and Scone Palace all within easy reach.
Hundreds of miles of cycle and walking paths lead to wonderful Fife villages, including Anstruther, Crail, Cupar, Pittenweem and, of course, St Andrews. Filled with wonderful art galleries,
restaurants, pubs and many independent boutique shops, Fife's towns and villages are a joy to explore.
Situated right at the heart of this stunning area, Bag End Cottage is truly an ideal base from which to explore the Kingdom of Fife.
If the dates you want are available, you can book on-line
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up to date with any special offers, late availability and cancellations by joining our free mailing list